- 4 tablespoons Korean red pepper paste (gochujang)
- 1/2 onion, minced (grated)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Mirin, Soju or white wine
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pounds lean pork, sliced thin
- 1 onion cut in 1/4 wedges
Mix all the ingredients except the wedged onion and pork. You can use a food processor or blender. In a zip-lock back, add the marinade and pork slices. Remove all the air you can and put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, 6 hours or overnight is better.
Remove the pork and add the onion wedges to the marinade just to coat. Next, grill or hot-pan fry the pork and onion wedges until done. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve with rice and cucumber slices or make lettuce wraps.